Thursday, June 18, 2015

That's Crazy Talk!

-Click click. Grind. Click click. Grind. Syncopating my teeth gnashing is the only way to keep from going insane. I'm afraid of I stop, the silence will descend with the force of a garbage truck. I pick the brown flaky residue on the lid of my portable cup. I ponder the history of the sip, of what the man before had tasted and if it brought him joy. I sip myself and add to the archaeology and feel warm and cavernous. I can practically feel the infusion trickling down the layers of silt and sand, seeping and soaking in its progress. I consider how deep it goes and get vertigo. For a moment I am free of sensation, free of any outside force and I see ungodly multitudes at my feet. Unburdened, I reach out and extend into the soft night like poured water.

-My new favorite thing is my silver ringed hand clutching the top of a cup like a hawk grasps a rabbit's neck.

Haiku of the Day:
Thank you alcohol
my social panacea
provider of ease

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Caparision" from MW's word of the day. It's an ornamental covering for a horse or an adorned harness of sorts)


Today's "365" Project (Make something look like it is frozen in time. I decided to do one last entry for my paper clip series! It's free standing!)
"Pour Quality"


Today's Runners

THE UNSTOPPABLE JOE COOK


THE POWERFUL TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA ~5.4 mi, ~7 min/mi. #gpsfail #moremilesformichael

TOTAL DAY'S MILES: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive