Sunday, July 10, 2016

Aggrandizin'

Second Check-In:

We're doing alright.

Entering into full tech for the show has been a setback. Add onto that the relapse into some gaming and a touch more booze than I anticipated....It's tough. Summer is a time for having fun and doing nothing. I have been doing A BUNCH.

I knew this going in. The Month of Conditioning has been lukewarm. I think the idea now is to just keep trying despite setbacks. Keep swimming and all that. I have managed to not watch any TV (though I haven't had the chance...SHH!) and the game has only been this dumb Pokemon thing...which was like throwing an addict into a pharmacy alone with keys to all the cabinets. It was only a matter of time.

But the Lives HAVE been fun the few times I've had the opportunity so it's about capitalizing on that. These next couple weeks will be long and hard and brutal, but I'm going to make a solid go of it. Wish me luck.

Plans:

Mon - Carpenter - Find a simple design and lay out ALL materials and tools needed to complete it
Tues - Voice Actor - Practice voices/lines for the show
Wed - Spiritual Counselor - Continue class on mental health
Thurs - Dancer - Practice Toprock moves and try a new one
Fri - Board Game Designer - Spend an hour at least on research and start logging ideas
Sat - History Teacher - Binge through Presidential Podcast (get one from reading list)

Stats so far (I got a day for each one!):

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 1
2. Board Game Designer 
- 1
3. History Teacher 
- 1
4. Poet 
- 2
5. Carpenter - 1
6. Voice Actor - 1
7. Survivalist - 1
8. Playwright - 1
9. Drag Queen - 1
10. Spiritual Counselor - 1

Haiku of the Day:
Spitty little rain
A day-mist full of not quite
particles in flight

Today's Drawing

Iconoclast

1 : a person who destroys religious images or opposes their veneration
2 : a person who attacks settled beliefs or institutions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive