Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mysteries and Such

Day One for Imaginary Life Eight, Playwright:

I think Playwright would be the closest occupation I was training to be when I was in college. Part of the reason I moved to Montana way back when was to start getting some real life experience under my belt to draw from; an intentional dormancy to let the juices ferment. It wasn't until Boston that I began reemerging from that sleep.

So what does that mean for today? I'm not sure. I'm supposed to write out topics that excite me and I find precious and that need protecting.

Here's what I got:

Sanity
Body Horror
Gender Roles
End of Life Planning
Failure (perception of and coping with)
Medication (Both prescribed and not)
Compromise
Growth
Motivation

This will be the launching point. Already the wheels they're a turnin'...

Haiku of the Day:
Grown man on the train
Holding a baby bottle
But where's the baby?

Today's Drawing

Hoity-Toity

1 : thoughtlessly silly or frivolous : flighty
2 : marked by an air of assumed importance : highfalutin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive