Friday, July 1, 2016

Toprock

First day of the Month of Conditioning. Awoke at dawn and felt pretty great. I was able to ran and get in a shower before six. The animals on my route were very active and the trails were open and inviting. I could really get used to it. 

Day One of Imaginary Life One, Dancer:

Today was a treasure trove of stuff. Bboy culture is both hilarious and athletically impressive. Part of my pursuit of the Dancer life is going to be gaining a great deal of upper body strength. So far I've established a regimen of taking the stairs whenever I have to go up to my office. It's on the eighth floor. During the climb, I make sure I get at least 50 push-ups completed between landings. So far it feels great and is a way to get me to look forward to work.

List of stuff I want to learn:
-Basic kick step
-Hip Twists
-Cha-Cha
-Tango
-Front Flip
-Back Flip
-Cheat Gainer
-Flares
-Handstands
-Vogue death drop

That's it for now. Really remarkable stuff. My largest hurdle is going to be finding a space to practice all of these. Will do some brainstorming...

Haiku of the Day:
Plucky marigold
nestled in the gnarled roots
of a curbside oak

Today's Drawing (will be pictures for the time being as I am traveling for the fourth of July weekend.)

Qua - in the capacity or character of : as




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive