Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Book Talk

Day Three for Imaginary Life Six, Voice Actor:

I spent most of my free time today getting my new microphone figured out. It took far longer than I was anticipating  so I didn't get the opportunity to really use it for anything...Though on a side note, I do have a new goal to amend on this Voice Actor Life: Get an audiobook published on LibriVox. Check out LibriVox here. It's pretty interesting and I think I've got a shot at putting something together. I'll have to find some older, more obscure literature from before the 1930's, but that's a challenge I'm willing to undertake to get in the practice and experience. I truly love reading aloud.

Haiku of the Day:
On a direct course
I scale the psychic stairwell
banister in hand

Today's Drawing

Raconteur - a person who excels in telling anecdotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive