Wednesday, July 6, 2016

That Stands for Pool

Day One for Imaginary Life Ten, Spiritual Counselor:

Couple things about today:

It was a bad day. I had the foresight to take it off from work and fought down a number of demons over the course of the day. The heat does not help. But in doing some of this reading and research I've gotten a bit of perspective.

I found an online course that's entitled "Challenging ideas in mental health". It's already had some interesting things to say about mental health and identity, something I struggle with regularly. I'm interested to continue to work with it.

I'm also continuing my creativity practice through The Artist's Way. I'm on week two and already I see the benefits of continuing. More on that as I continue through the process.

Finally, EVERYONE should listen to this if they have the chance. It is all I've been able to think about since I heard it this weekend.

Haiku of the Day:
Those damned brain hornets
wriggled inside overnight
The buzz is noxious

Today's Drawing

Negotiate

1 : to confer with another so as to arrive at the settlement of some matter; also : to arrange for or bring about by such conferences
2 : to transfer to another by delivery or endorsement in return for equivalent value
3 : to get through, around, or over successfully



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive