Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bone Arm and Harmony

Today was a true day of rest. I ended up driving across the state and hanging out with family. Here's the basic plan for the week:

Mon - Voice Actor - Practice voices/lines for the show
Tues - History Teacher - Research and list potential topics
Wed - Spiritual Counselor - Look up potential classes in the Boston area
Thurs - Playwright - Brainstorm/list interests for writing long term
Fri - Drag Queen - I have rehearsal for Dolls as Guys. I will practice my walk and voice.
Sat - Poet - Go on an artist date to write a poem - POST IT!

And the template:

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 1
2. Board Game Designer 
- 1
3. History Teacher 
- 0
4. Poet 
- 1
5. Carpenter - 1
6. Voice Actor - 1
7. Survivalist - 1
8. Playwright - 0
9. Drag Queen - 0
10. Spiritual Counselor - 0

Haiku of the Day:
Family frenzy
laughter and drinks abounding
It's good to be home

Today's Drawing (Guest Spot by My brother Will!)

Ossify

1 : to become or change into bone or bony tissue
2 : to become or make hardened or set in one's ways


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive