Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SURVIVE!

Day Two for Imaginary Life Seven, Survivalist:

Started reading my Zombie/Food survival handbook. So far it leans very heavy on a paranoid doomsday prepper sort of mentality but there's a great deal of valuable info to glean, most of it on the front of growing your own garden for food. As I dig into the Survivalist life more thoroughly, I'm realizing it's more on a "living off the grid/DIY" type and not the "going out into the wildness with a knife and matches" variety. My interest in Aquaponics grows considerably with every waking moment. We must consider this when we move to our next place.

Haiku of the Day:
Terraforming lands
in a maze of complex rules
My wife has patience

Today's Drawing

Winkle

1 : (chiefly British) to displace, remove, or evict from a position
2 : (chiefly British) to obtain or draw out by effort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive