Saturday, July 9, 2016

We're All Doomed

Day Two for Imaginary Life Four, Poet:

I didn't go on my artist date today. Instead I went on a date with my ten-year-old self.

Wait...

I ended up participating in the massive augmented reality plague the world is calling: Pokemon Go. It is an epidemic of seismic proportions and I'm not sure humanity will survive it.

PokePoem (ugh)

Nighttime catching with the wife,
I post a pink lure and the millennials flock
A couple of bros vexed by an imaginary red fox
A burly neck-beard asks about my loyalty
Everyone is raucous and celebratory for
the future is here,
all the things that were promised to us
have come true.

Haiku of the Day:
Vacationeers flock
with white cannoli boxes
and city ideas

Today's Drawing:

Jovial

1 : (capitalized Jovial) of or relating to Jove
2 : markedly good-humored especially as evidenced by jollity and conviviality



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive