Monday, July 18, 2016

Many Things

Day Three for Imaginary Life Three, History Teacher:

Today I am bubbling.

The roil, birthed deep among tin mechanisms and ornate gnarled frames, froths - undulate - pure - writhing. The fabric - once a cool glass pool - rips open in gasping perfect mouths, so intense the words only emerge as raspy whistles and pops.

A great deal of flux today. I worked on some game stuff and wrote a touch of poetry...It was a wash. All in all I'm not sure exactly what to call it.

But I did listen to a massive amount of the Presidential Podcast, so I'm going to chalk it up to History Teacher...as I'm sure you've already seen above.

Haiku of the Day:
Those shimmering scales
exuberant in the sun
usher morning forth

Today's Drawing

Astute

1 : having or showing shrewdness and perspicacity
2 : crafty, wily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive