Thursday, October 2, 2014

100 DAYS!!

Woooooooo! PARTY! I've done this for 100 days now! I've you haven't checked it out yet, you can see all my drawings and haikus in one place on the sidebar thingy. I've also put together a collection of my favorite "365 days" projects for perusal, organized thematically rather than by date.

It's been fun to go back and look through a few of the early posts and get a sense or where I was and what I was feeling with the project. I'm surprised at how quickly I've adapted to these creative habits. I'm almost inclined to do more...

I've already begun setting up a series of prompts for my daily writings, so I'm considering compiling those into their own galleries as well, hopefully with some heavy editing to polish the inevitable roughness of the daily entries. I was thinking of giving a home to Sonnets, Lymericks, Characters, Top Tens and maybe even a Bestiary for my Monster Monday prompts.

In addition, I'm thinking of doing a voice recording a day too, maybe starting around Christmas time. I've thought about this before because I've enjoyed doing voice work in the past, but I never had the opportunity. Have to look into getting some good sound equipment.

I also would like to do something that involves challenging all the wonderfully talented and loving people I have in my life...May issuing mini challenges each day and posting the results. Worth thinking about. If you want in, send me a line and I'll try to send you a challenge!

Haiku of the Day:
181 Harvard
reunited for O's game.
Rampent nostalgia.

Today's Drawing (I just started drawing that's where I was at...)


Today's "365" Project (Make a pinata! I saved this one for today...and then paper mache takes a long time to dry. So that will be Sunday probably.  Ended up folding an anti-climactic napkin)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive