Monday, October 13, 2014

Fear and Snails

Monster Monday

The Mid-Atlantic Rustler

The Mid-Atlantic Rustler is an eight foot tall sand crane native to the Chesapeake Bay. They eat seals and large sea bass and have been known to eat human swimmers if hungry or provoked. Not much all is known about them because they have amazing hearing, sight and memory and have hunted down nearly every human observer that has seen them in the wild. Except for me. I am the only person to have seen a Mid-Atlantic Rustler and survive. I live in fear everyday. Someone help me. I'm reaching out now because I saw a Mid-Atlantic Rustler in a trench coat and sunglasses on the T today. I'm afraid to leave my apartment. I don't know how much time I have left...

Haiku of the Day:
Tikka masala
made with chickpeas is freaking
super delicious

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Posthaste" from MW's word of the day. It means with all possible speed)



Today's "365" Project (Do something with red. "But wait," you say, "Shakespeare's not red!" And then I say, "Shakespeare's read by lots of people!" And then I cry myself to sleep. )
"Red Shakey"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive