Sunday, October 12, 2014

Table Scraps

So I missed my first day for posting yesterday. With two shows and family in town it was a sort of perfect storm. Managed to get the drawing, haiku and project done, but got hung up on the writing too long and ended up posting a few minutes late for the deadline.

This is a milestone as much as my hundredth. It may actually be more important because I am inclined to quit when things become less than perfect. It's the dance between the rule enforcing and rule making.  This is not a setback but a step forward.



Haiku of the Day:
Gripping the seat's edge,
the passenger bites her lip
and prays for reprieve.

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Megillah" From MW's word of the day. It's a slang term for a needlessly long story that stems from yiddish.)


Today's "365" Project (Do something with toast. I got some good olive bread from "When Pigs Fly" a wonderful local bread company, and stuck some eggs in it. Garnished it a touch with a Peach-habanaro salsa I received yesterday from my aunt, the whole thing was delicious.)
"Brinner Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive