Sunday, July 27, 2014

Motion States

Preping for another early morning. I've got to remember to never book flights this early again. Cuts deep into rest time, though I do love having traveled a great deal before noon. I have sympathy now for when Emily had to travel every weekend for a month for grad school...this "on the road" thing gets highly disorienting. I feel like I need a totem to keep me grounded...remember Inception? Man, what a weird space.

Just barely grasping the time in front of me as the cavalcades of waking moments flush in and out with heartbeats, uncertain. The nature of me and now and most things blur out and erupt in gulps of static. I was born on a fault-line, and the crust is too molten for me the drill down and get to the source of all this seismic activity.  Spinning iron cores span fields of mystic protection about my head as I propel thousands of miles per minute into the lightless expanding vacuum. How long must it go on?

Haiku of the Day:
The Michigan clouds
bring darkness and rolling black
to the marshy flats.

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Spectacular" spoken by Joyce Chodos)

Today's "365" Project (Do something with pens)
"The Pen Carcass Expression"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive