Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Transplants

Busy day helping lovely roommate and her boyfriend move into their new place. I find I work best being tasked with something so basic. The only problems you encounter are physical. I thrive in that world. I might become a farmer later in life. I already grow a great deal of plants in our apartment. Must ruminate on this while I present my dismal results:

Stats:
Running Mileage: 28.1
Push-ups: 270
Sit-ups: 230
Pages Read: 798
Books Completed: 2
Word Written: 4242

Fasts (Days without)
Internet: 4
TV: 15
Gaming: 16
Meat: 4
Junk: 1 (SHAME)
Booze: 3
Duolingo: 8

So there's a few things I've learned from this:
  • Having no time between projects and theater and work is great for games and TV but bad for exercising. Must find time to work-out!
  • Reading is doing better than expected.
  • Junk Food and Internet are trouble. Just pure trouble. The computer vice is the worst

Knowing this, I'm going to try and redouble my efforts on the exercise front, (at least with the push-ups and sit-ups because running takes TIME) and try to cut back further on the sweets/garbage foods and time online. Whew. Godspeed!
Haiku of the Day:
Lifting furniture
Up and down the flights of stairs
A premonition

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Falafel" texted by Isaac Kikuchi)
Today's "365" Project (Make a bridge)
"Over Fire!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive