Friday, November 14, 2014

Cat Auction

(Was at a charity auction for cats in Maine all day. I feel like exhausted death. Must sleep. Will post all the things in the morning as that are in my phone but I am too tired to anything. Much love world.)

The parenthesized passage above it what appeared the day of this posting. Not much else is written for the course of the day due to the madness and exhaustion exemplified in the above message. To expect one to create under such circumstances is cruel, and still I impose guilt and shame upon myself that there is not more to show for this day. I will, of course, be sure to catalogue this malfeasance in my "Book of Sins" that is going on its 7th volume.

Haiku of the Day:
There's something scary
about driving to the end
of a narrow pier 

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Devise" from MW's word of the day. It means to invent or plot.)



Today's "365" Project (Make something incongruous.The book uses the examples of a stool made out of sponges or a feather made out of wood. I wasn't sure what to do with this one sooooo....)
"Foil Canoli with paperclip filling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive