Monday, November 10, 2014

LATE LATE LATE (Because of reasons, I swear!)

Feel the powers of old intensities creep up from the shallows. I was a feeble old man one minute and than the ghost incarnate of Ernest Hemingway the next, brimming with fervor and gravitas and deep masculine wisdom. Where does the fire originate? I has no basis and must resort to the assumption of magic and the passing fancies of universal forces. But the coals in my belly cry out that it is not chance, but my latent prowess, the ancient poetic beast rearing forth from genetic codes since unknown. It is predestined, my assent to stardust and flighty gazings. I am what I've always been meant to be. A grand and powerful shaman at the edge of a massive flood of dull slosh. The world shall know my name and contemplate self in light of my proclamations.


Haiku of the Day:
Radically transformed
From misfit into maven
In one twitchy blink

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Egregious" from MW's word of the day. It means conspicuously bad!)


Today's "365" Project (Make a rebus. It's like a visual word puzzle.)
"A Puzzling Correspondence"








THE

(I've emailed you all my time off for the holidays.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive