Sunday, November 30, 2014

Chagrin

Back in the saddle. Looking for a fresh start on things by the end of the month, meaning hitting all the pledge goals needed for the halfway point. Crucial few check-in's for December.

Quick Note: I've used the word "Chagrin" for most of my life without knowing what its true definition is, and now that I've looked it up, I'm surprised I don't use it more. "The feeling of annoyance or frustration over a disappointment or failure." Perfect. One of my four major feeling food groups.

Haiku of the Day:
Oysters and laundry
mark the highlights of the day
Mellow and milquetoast

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Abbreviate" from MW's word of the day.)



Today's "365" Project (Make a kit for something that usually doesn't need one. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Emily and her family, but I certainly needed a little kit for between the afternoon and when work starts tomorrow...)
"Kit for Thanksgiving Aftermath"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive