Saturday, May 16, 2015

Engaged Friends!

Today Emily and I got up before dawn to fly to North Carolina to surprise our good friends and officiants from our wedding, Tym and Ellen, for their engagement! Ellen was not aware so we had to be sneaky about it. Ended up using some tracking technology and some choice code words to pull a surprise pop out from behind their car after they proposed hiking by a river. It was a wonderful trip and we got to do some quality hanging out.

Tym and I raced up Ellen's folks' driveway. It's 3/4 of a mile and mostly uphill. The race was brutal and Tym beat me handsomely. I see no better way to begin the mileage contributions for the running challenge! I think I'll put them at the end of the writing bit before the Haiku. Here in fact!

TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA - 0.75 miles at under 5 minutes (not sure on the final count but I was at 5:34 and he was a good 30 seconds ahead of me)

Haiku of the Day:
Crouched behind a car
we wait to surprise friends with
champagne and pompoms

Today's Drawing and "365" Project (Make a new alphabet)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive