Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mad (the angry kind)

So I had another one of those moments where I wrote something and then the program autoupdated another file and deleted everything I wrote. Understandably I'm furious. I have enough stuff to worry about with this thing to have one of my posts get incorrectly overwritten. I thought I had it all ready and everything.

Not going to attempt to recover what I wrote. Just move forward and be weary not to keep multiple drafts open at one time.

Haiku of the Day:
Occasional breeze
from an oscillating fan:
a meager reprieve

Today's Drawing (inspired by a lump in the throat)


Today's "365" Project (Make a container for something delicate. I put the concept of "Ikigai" in the old TV we gutted.)

Today's Runners

JOE COOK See Below



"Did twice up Austin Street and back. Mile 3 had a break to pet Bartlett, an 11 month old Burmese Mountain Dog."

MOLLY KIMMERLING 2.69 (She had a date with Shakespeare and didn't want to be late)

TOTAL DAYS MILES: 6.02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive