Thursday, May 14, 2015

Internal Scratching

-I had a nightmare early this morning that I was being sued for something I don't remember for a massive sum of money. Every time I tried to explain myself they kept using what I said to add more charges to their case. It was horrifying and then I awoke in a sweat and couldn't shake the funk. Guilt is one heavy monstrous leech and he is thick on my back, sucking down self-worth and spewing out shame.

 -And here we sit in this abandoned lighthouse, taking turns at the helm of the spinning light, cranking with with our thin brittle legs, passing a metal canister of gin over mechanisms in a brotherhood of sweat and duty.

-First run in almost two months. Felt the glorious adrenaline surge. Managed 4 miles at a 7:30 minute mile pace. Proud.

-Moving offices today due to one person's promotion. Getting relocated to the office space I dread. Not sure how I feel about it. I certain will miss my privacy in the cube in the back. I was here for over a year. Such is life.

Haiku of the Day:
Haircuts and birthdays
with glee and trepidation
we bound into space

Today's Drawing and "365" Project (Create a visual diagram for something that typically doesn't need it. A throwback to comic panels!)
"How to have an existential crisis"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive