Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wheels n' Hair

The writing contributions have been sparse this weekend because Emily and I are trying to finish our thank yous from the wedding and my writing muscles are all worn out and aching. So much love and support exchanging hands.

It also didn't help we had brunch and got a touch day drunk. I also super shaved my head. The final result is a cross between Moby and Shane from the Walking Dead.

Still not sure how I feel about it yet. It's pretty neat to be able to see what it looks like under all the hair.

Haiku of the Day:
Locks in a trash bag
My brown tresses free at last
escaping white scalp

Today's Drawing and "365" Project (Make a wheel chart. I went ahead and made a template for a wheel chart as my drawing for today. Efficiency!)
"Mortality 101"

Today's Runners

JOE COOK "Probaby 2 1/2 of the first 3 miles were uphill. From mile 3 on mostly downhill. Pushed the last 1/2 mile" Go Joe!!



TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA 5.44 miles at 6:49 min/mile. Look at that pace! So so fast.

TOTAL DAY'S MILES: 9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive