Friday, May 1, 2015

Cold Blooded

Sooo...I tried my first day of an ice-cold five minute showers. Not a fan. Was very painful. Thought I could deal, but I got a debilitating headache twenty seconds in. I made a lot of high noises and couldn't feel my limbs. I'm thinking about doing showers that vary from the lukewarm to the iceberg cold that I did today. Here's the video Emily took if you want proof, but be warned: it is not entertaining unless you want to hear me squeal and Emily laugh at me:

(Will post once I figure out how to make the video smaller)

GUEST TIME! My good friend Erin O'Connor had her daughter, the lovely and intelligent Ellie O'Connor, do a drawing, haiku and project for me while I was away.  I just got the stuff at the beginning of the week and it's fantastic!! The project was to be inspired by reptiles.

Haiku of the Day:
Turtles have hard shells
They live in the water and
have a long, long life

Today's Drawing (inspired by a sea turtle!)


Today's "365" Project: (Do something that has to do with reptiles!)
"SNAKE: Lives in the understudy of the rainforest"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive