Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tats Galore!

A day of rest as God intended it. Happy to have gotten to see so many people upon returning and to hear all the wonderful stories of how their projects went and the inspirations behind them. I'm thinking about asking for a second round for those who are interested, perhaps for the time after June 25th so I can get organized for the next step. Speaking of, getting pumped for something more and I've already begun doing more things that could lead into next year's project. Forging ahead as this world warms and all the mammals exit their burrows!
Haiku of the Day:
My aching visage
basks in the welcomed glow of
weekend revelries

Today's Drawing and "365" Project: (Do something having to do with tattoos. I did some brainstorming for potentially adding on to the tattoo I already have that I got in Scotland.)

"Original (on right upper arm/shoulder)"

"Creepy version"
"Shoulder armor"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive