Wednesday, December 24, 2014

11th Day of Christmas! AKA CHRISTMAS EVE!

Penultimate Christmas Day! Spent the whole day traveling, enjoying the shifting/grunting company of strangers.

I got Emily the Pokemon game that is the foil to the game she got me. We had that and the DS's planned, it was just about timing...and Emily forced my hand on both accounts. Clever Clever Clever.


AND THEN SHE HAD THE NERVE TO GET ME A WHOLE JAR OF CANDY!!



The chutzpah of this one...I'm making the call of game over candy. My point, but it's more a consolation cause I can only hope to tie...but to be honest I think she'll get me. We'll see what Santa brings tomorrow.

12 Days of Christmas!
Emily: 6
Michael: 5

Haiku of the Day:
The serene stillness
of the airplane's wing outside
my window beckons

Today's Drawing (Guest Job by Emily Kuehn! Inspired by the word "Derivative" from Thomas Kuehn.)


Today's "365" Project (Write a limerick)
"Morbid Christmas Limerick"

There once was a fellow named Kringle,
who walked with a wink and a jingle.
But one day by his sleigh,
he got carried away,
A broke his neck slipping on a loose shingle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive