Monday, December 8, 2014

Curmudgeon?

Journal:
I've been thinking about putting a "screen" curfew on myself to try and achieve better sleep in the long run. It's abstaining from using any devices with screens past a certain time...apparently staring at bright things makes you wired to be awake and screws with your circadian rhythms and whatnot. Go figure.

Emily and I are planning to do a 12 days of Christmas gift event because it's much more fun than just giving it all on one bulk day with everyone else. We start on the 14th so that the last day is on Christmas. Last year I did it with little giftcards, candles, Christmas hats, and even a few weird ones that were in Minecraft.  I was working for UPS at the time and not making much money, so the gifts were heartfelt but meager. This time, the ante is upped, so I'll try my best to post the gifts for each day if I can!

Haiku of the Day:
Ten dry fingertips
crack in low light as snow dusts
the purple of night

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Curmudgeon" cause I felt like it.)


Today's "365" Project (Work with black and white today. A return to faces!)
"(Face)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive