Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wait a minute...MORE THAN HALFWAY!

Back to the ol' grindstone today. Had some time to look back at the Christmas posts and stuff noticed I forgot to post the update for week 26 and make a big deal over the fact that I'M MORE THAN HALFWAY DONE WITH THE PROJECT!!

I'm usually so good with milestones but the whole season swept me up hardcore. I'll have a brief cushion of time here before the whole show universe swallows me up come mid-January.

Haiku of the Day:
Inhaled a leaf piece
while doing sit-ups outside.
Wheeze-and-Hackathon

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Advertent" from MW's word of the day. It means giving attention or heedful.)



Today's "365" Project ( Do something with your city's skyline)
"Bizarro Boston"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive