Monday, December 15, 2014

2nd Day of 12 Days of Christmas!

2nd Day of Christmas! Crazy day of two Christmas parties, my own for lunch and Emily's at dinnertime and we ended the night with a popcorn maker with the electric motor of a hairdryer. I've run and bowled and White Elephanted. Emily got me underwear:


I got her a sponsorship of a Green turtle at the New England Aquarium:


I think Emily gets some recognition for utility and quality, (these are some good looking boxer briefs,)but I took today's gift giving with creativity and history, (She's had the background of her phone as a green turtle for ages now.) If you think I'm biased, Emily did state after we exchanged today that I did in fact win. So we're neck and neck out the gate!

12 days of Christmas!
Emily: 1
Michael: 1

Haiku of the Day:
Back-to-back Christmas
parties test your name recall
and liver function


Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Thalassic" from Dictionary.com's word of the day. It means pertaining to the seas or oceans.)



Today's "365" Project (Make something with a bird. I put a bird in it, and although it's a day late...)
"A partridge in a lime tree"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive