Sunday, December 7, 2014

Construction Day

Spent the day building things in the apartment. This sort of progress always makes me wish I could just stay home and make things better in our space...full of handyman dreams and perfectly quirky living spaces. Ah to be a homebody and putz about in PJs, laughing at pedestrians with a mug of coffee and Kahlua!

Haiku of the Day:
Discovered drill bits
and proceded to drill holes
into many walls.

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Impenetrable" from MW's word of the day.)



Today's "365" Project (This one's a stretch again but I need to justify my home improvement. So today I was supposed to make a shelter of some kind, so I put together a series of hooks and shelves throughout my home to make my big shelter more of a sanctuary. Now I have more places to put my things!)
"Hooks and Shelves"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive