Tuesday, December 16, 2014

3rd Day of 12 Days of Christmas!

Wahoo! Day 3! All my crap came today. Thank goodness. Unfortunately, I decided to lead from that with what is arguably my weakest play so far:


That's right. Replacement water bottle nozzles. Would have been a prefect stocking stuffing if we were going traditional. I like all the different colors...though Emily made a great point in that the problem with those nozzles is they can mold over time and the only way to tell is from the signature black spotting. Might be hard to see on the black one there. Oh well! Been needing these for months now so YAY GROWN-UP PRESENT!

On the other hand...

Kuehn came through with a ruthless third attempt, drawing out one of my fun wishlist items, an expansion to my favorite modern dice board game. Obligatory NERD! Could not be more happy with this item. Superb showing on Emily's part. I am beginning to feel the pressure.May have to slip a clincher gift in there at the 11th hour...too bad I've already proposed.

Haiku of the Day:
Blood fury boils
from imaginary rants
spat deep in the mind

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Rechuaffe" from MW's word of the day. In french it means "to reheat" and it's used to talk about food but also about other stuff too...like most movies today would be considered rechuaffes)


Today's "365" Project (Make a robot out of everyday things.)
"Tappet, the unhelpful helpbot with his friends, Ender and Sleek"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive