Monday, March 16, 2015

Behind Land

Phew. What a wild time. I'm now woefully behind on nearly all of my challenge items, in addition to some pretty big deficits in posted material...but time goes on and I will persevere. Seriously considering making the running challenge to 900 miles due to my bum knee and all the terrible weather. I think I'll just see what I can manage.

On a similar note, I have only 100 days left on this sucker. I'm not going to be too sad to see it go. It's been very tough to have this troll scratching at the back of my head everyday for as long as I have. My creative fatigue bleeds long and hard into all the spaces. And these prompts are getting silly and time consuming: Make a mini-golf hole. Really. A friggin' mini-golf hole? Who has time for this?!? I cannot wait to have some days off here soon.

CATCH UP CATCH UP CATCH UP!

Shut-up dumb voices. Leave me alone...don't you have something better to do? Of course not, you exist only to torment. How wonderful.
Haiku of the Day:
Nothing beats the feel
of the sun on your neck while
you're treading water

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Radiate" from a backward notion.)


Today's "365" Project (Make something with sand. We have a guest assist by the lovely Emily Kuehn with her zen garden!)
"Centering"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive