Thursday, March 26, 2015

Outta Wack

Garbage day with garbage mood. One of those wrong side of the bed mornings. Out of focus. Misaligned. Everyone seems to be too slow and in my way. Also without Emily around I don't know how to eat food like a normal person...I just scrounge about picking at the leavings of past meals and shoveling massive quantities with no discipline. Not sure where that switch happens but it's like a piece of programming code goes on a loop that continues ad infinitum. It'd be fascinating if it didn't make me sick.

Haiku of the Day:
My partner's absence
illuminates the nuance
of heavy and light

Today's Drawing ( inspired by the unrelenting geometric ZEITGEIST!)


Today's "365" Project (Make something that looks like it came from the future. I forged an aural resonance transponder {ART}, designated to detect sound from a distinct time and space. In this photo I'm listening to some early Beethoven. Turns out he did play it faster than we thought!)
"Listening to the Past from the Future!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive