Friday, March 27, 2015

TGIF

I am so happy it's Friday. I can't wait to just get some chores done at home and veg the heck out. I've got into some good reading and feeling like things are looking up. 7 more work days. Only a little more than two weeks until I'm married. Let's take a moment to zen out here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How did that feel? Good? I felt pretty good about how that went. Simple little periods all lined up to show distance.

If you were wondering, I am going a touch crazy. Just a touch though. Like dipping a toe in a pond. 


Haiku of the Day:
Sharp, volcanic rock
black on skin, releases
the blushing magma

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Quiescent" from MW word of the day. It means inactive or at rest.)



Today's "365" Project (If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? Make something today as if you are that thing. I always wanted to be a mad scientist. Is marrying one close enough?)
"MAD!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive