Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scars n' Cars

Scars I have:

-1 cm line on thumb above the second knuckle: Obtained cutting watermelon at a high-school graduation party

-1 inch long line to the right of belly button: Obtained "sword-fighting" with umbrellas with Wales Christian during a fight call.

-1 cm in diameter circle in between ribs on left side: Origin unknown. Best guess is chicken pox scar.

-1 inch "scar bundle" on left elbow: Obtained from burning on radiator while sleeping in Scotland.

-1 inch "scar bundle" on right elbow: Obtained at a young age while rollerblading. Weirdly enough, I was wearing elbow pads at the time, but they slipped up to my forearm when I bent my arms. A pretty egregious design oversight.

-1 cm crescent moon recess in right upper eyelid: Obtained from a delightfully heinous sty that was so painful I was bedridden for a week while we vacationed in New Orleans in 2013. To this day, no eyelashes grow in it's place.

When I started this list I thought it would be significant, but I quickly realized I am incredibly lucky that in my 27 years, these are the most dubious marks my body has to show for them.

Haiku of the Day:
Lost in the timeline
bullet points bubble outward
to a space beyond

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Careen" from looking up random verbs online.)



Today's "365" Project (Make something cute into something that isn't. I did a secret transformation to a gift a co-worker gave me the other day.)
"SashiMYGOD!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive