Sunday, March 22, 2015

Columbia Shakes

A great deal of arduous page staring today, attempting to will sentiment out of the vast white plain. Did I just uncover another level to Moby Dick? God I loathed that book. What a dumb thing to read in high school. But it keeps cropping back up in conversations...worth another shot? I'll have to get through some other books before it comes down to that.

Today was chill and full of board games, which I thoroughly enjoy. I got the bug for it bad and I find myself wanting to make/play more as soon as I can. Chase that feeling.

Haiku of the Day:
Coffee all day long
gives me a thing I call the
"Columbia Shakes"

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Firebrand" from MW's word of the day.)


Today's "365" Project (Make something that goes over your hand. I repurposed the gaming glove to make claws.)
"Discount Deathstrike"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive