Friday, March 6, 2015

Frogs n Crushing

I crushed a piece of honeycombed corrugated cardboard with my heels today and it was satisfying in the way chewing or stepping on ice is. The compulsion for complete destruction consumed me for three whole minutes and everything was simple. Then it was flat and all I wanted to do was crush more. It is this humanity, this hunger, that will be my undoing.

Haiku of the Day:
Patchwork nerve endings
sputter like soft cotton threads
to compel digits

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Eolian" from MW's word of the day. It has the truly beautiful definition of being borne, deposited, produced or eroded by wind.)


Today's "365" Project (Make something that is inspired by a pet. This is kinda a double one because my first pet was a fish called Big Eyes and I always wanted a frog for a pet. So I combined them with an egg carton.)
"Froggy went a Crackin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive