Monday, August 15, 2016

Bugs?

Day Five for Imaginary Life Seven, Survivalist:

I got to the entomophagy chapter for my zombie survival book and I'm that much closer to trying meal worms or crickets. I'd like to at least give cricket powder a go, just to see what it's like. Then maybe graduate up to whole roasted if I'm feeling brave. *shudder*

I'm also keenly interested in growing sprouts, growing a far more comprehensive herb and salad garden and even looking into trying out some foraging if I get the chance. It would be nice to learn how to identify different edibles in the urban wilds.

Haiku of the Day:
Cinnamon Bun crepe
that's called the Gooey CK
Nearly makes me sick

Today's Drawing

Soul Mate

1 : a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament
2 : a person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive