Sunday, August 7, 2016

Goodbye Once More

Check In...?

I'm the most delinquent I've even been. I've dropped the Monthly Goals until we have a new place. Probably a new apartment and state and job and new year. I have to concentrate on the next three months - to support and pack and say goodbye.

So here's what's there. The plans will be what they can. I will pick up the pieces after the hurricane blows through.

Stats so far:

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 3
2. Board Game Designer - 3
3. History Teacher - 3
4. Poet - 3
5. Carpenter - 3
6. Voice Actor - 3
7. Survivalist - 4
8. Playwright - 3
9. Drag Queen - 3
10. Spiritual Counselor - 3

Haiku of the Day:
Wrong side of the bed
A fetid funk that lingers
in the summer heat

Today's Drawing

Devotion 

1 a : religious fervor : piety
b : a religious exercise or practice for private use
2 : the act of devoting
b :  the fact or state of being ardently dedicated and loyal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive