Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Drag On #1

Day Five for Imaginary Life Nine, Drag Queen:

Opened a drag/cabaret show after flying in this morning. A very strange day. It all was very anti-climatic. I was half naked and in screaming boots heels and trying to remember to preserve the "line" of my walk with a variety of other things. I felt wildly out of place - like in some foreign country. I've been having these experiences lately where I'm sure where I am or how I got there, staring at a giant picture of RuPaul in gold while adjusting my wig and checking if I have lipstick on my teeth.

Haiku of the Day:
Girl/men/Boy/Ladies
The hallway is a jumble
of hazzy genders
Today's Drawing

Journeyman

1 : a worker who has learned a trade and works for another person usually by the day
2 : an experienced reliable worker, athlete, or performer especially as distinguished from one who is brilliant or colorful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive