Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Drag On #2

Day Six for Imaginary Life Nine, Drag Queen:

Second show. Friends in the audience this time. There's a very loose culture around the whole thing. People are drinking a lot especially cast members. It's smelly and cramped. I play with different faces in the corner. After our two "big" numbers, I play flirt with a friend and she buries her face in her hands, incapable of looking at me. This is by far my favorite part of the night. My girl is melancholy and coy - she's been burned too many times. By both men and women. She's the most trustful of strangers - they haven't gotten a chance to get to know her yet.

Haiku of the Day:
Listen while I play
my green tambourine in a
full denim get-up

Today's Drawing

Insinuate

1 a : to introduce (as an idea) gradually or in a subtle, indirect, or covert way
b : to impart or suggest in an artful or indirect way : imply
2 : to introduce (as oneself) by stealthy, smooth, or artful means

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive