Saturday, August 13, 2016

Kickin' it!

Day Four for Imaginary Life One and Nine, Dancer and Drag Queen:

Had my first and only rehearsal before the performance with heels...It's dancing and drag so I count it as both. A whole bunch of dancing and some pain. I'm convinced the shoes are too small, but again this could also just be the typical pinch that all woman have to deal with wearing these torture devices. Ugh. Much respect. I learned a little on how to walk and was surprised that it was rather easy to balance. What I wasn't ready for was a lack of mobility. The heels shortened my gait and made it harder to do things like jump or bend over. Though high kick are endlessly fun.

All in all, a lovely day dancing around with a bunch of other men wearing women's shoes! :)

Haiku of the Day:
Let us all walk proud
in whatever way we wish.
Friends and femmes unite!

Today's Drawing

Zest

1 : a piece of the peel of a citrus fruit (such as an orange or lemon) used as flavoring
2 : an enjoyably exciting quality : piquancy
3 : keen enjoyment : relish, gusto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive