Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Derisive Flowers and Reciting Run

Wacky Wednesday!

Pounding head throb monster beats at the cage bars and screams inanities into poised wine glasses. Things shatter and I holler as the shards land and slice deep into the squishy cavern walls. Beat. Beat. Beat. BAAAAAAA! Humidity and headache and displacement and nothing short of spinning yikes pain spiral.

Week 9! Gotta keep me honest before moving into the new place.

Stats:
Running Mileage: 133.78/1,000
Push-ups: 825/10,000
Sit-ups: 730/10,000
Pages Read: 2343/10,000
Books Completed: 7/25
Word Written: 11984/100,000

Fasts (Days without)
Internet: 11/100
TV: 31/100
Gaming: 58/100
Meat: 15/100
Junk: 11/100
Booze: 13/100


Decided to up my book challenge to 10,000 pages because it's going so well. Otherwise, it's pretty typical. Running is catching up, and I've got 18 miles left to do before the end of August to make it to 100 for this month. Going to re-up the challenge for September if possible (though I will be starting the show this month...might be a tad more difficult.) Once Emily and I get to the new place, we're going to trying being more conscious of pre-making food, which will help in the Meat and Junk departments. Not surfing the internet while taking breaks at work is hard, so I'm still working out the behavioral kinks in that one. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good with where I stand, though hitting the 25th of Sept may be sobering, as everything should be hitting the "25" mark, and that probably won't happen for must of them. We shall see.

Haiku of the Day:
Artificial and
muted is my state due to
fluorescent lighting

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Fleer" from Merriam-Webster's word of the day. It means a look of derision or mockery. It's one of Shakespeare's many word innovations.)



Today's "365" Project (Do something self-portraity. Sooooo I took video of me reciting a sonnet while running through a park)



2 comments:

Blog Archive