Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Bee Czar and St. Range

It's perplexing how often I have a good idea for what to write about for the day and then all meaningful subject matters clench up when faced with the blank page....


Yup.


Soo.....


The strain is palpable. My god, what is there to say? Grasping deep in the fatty wrinkles, wringing out the garlic bulb of a brain stem. Laying out dead wires and busted fuses, I can feel the twitch in the conscience reactor, blasting static out foil wrapped antennae.  And there's the blip. Data hiccup. And with it, a tendril of blood trickles from my nostril. Reset. Sleep mode activated.

I sure hope the surge protector works.

Haiku of the Day:
Half-moon shines over
the silhouetted churches
of downtown Brookline

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Twerking" posted by Dan Mitler. Be warned. It went dark quickly)


Today's "365" Project (Do something with yarn. This also went dark quickly. Just a dark day I guess)
"Bundle Face"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive