Monday, August 25, 2014

Two Months WOOOO!

Solidifying what to try to do every day with the writing to increase my word count a bit. Hopefully these are doable over the course of a day in the same way the drawings and projects have been. I've got a little over 300 more days to try it out I guess...

Memory Monday: Write about a distinct memory in the form of a short story/free write based of off a "trigger word."

Ten Tuesday: Make a list of Top Ten something-or-others.

Wacky Wednesday: Free for all. Probably the most similar to what I've been doing for each day so far.

Tell-all Thursday: Describe an experience had on this day in detail.

Friendly Friday:  Write about something/someone to be grateful for

Someone Saturday:  Write from the perspective of someone else/a different character

Sonnet Sunday: Write a sonnet. Pretty basic.

Haiku of the Day:
Laid down in the park
out behind the Prudential
small birds gathered close

Today's Drawing (inspired by a picture of Emily when she was little I have hanging in my office)



Today's "365" Project (do something with your food before you eat it)
"Taco Taco Man"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive