Sunday, August 24, 2014

F-F-F-FURY!

Travel troubles coming home and a terrible cloud settled over me for a time, enough to produce this lovely little rant. Feeling better now:

Perpetual emotion migraine
Rage spiral
Deaf dumb exhaustion
Beehive head

I can't turn it off. I'm Micky in the sorcerers apprentice, futilely pawing back the hoard of brooms I've unleashed on my world. I know there's going to be a day soon where I don't feel like I'm drowning, but those bucketfuls of water just keep on coming. When's the goddamn wizard going to show up and make them disappear? I've been waving my arms for a while now and it hasn't done jack shit.


Posthumous Haiku of the Day (Using words from this post):
Perpetual Rage
Emotion migraine spiral
Deaf Dumb Exhaustion


Today's Drawing (I decided to try a Sunday comic about paperwork with a character I call "Loose Screw")




Today's "365" Project (do something with things you find in a bathroom)
"Glugs"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive