Monday, August 18, 2014

Dead Leaf

I'm running out of ways to speak on the topic of exhaustion. Tired of tired. The psychic draining from this project and my day-to-day is relentless. Trying to determine whether it's good or bad pain. It's kinda like exfoliating. Rubbing off the callused layers to get to the fresh, growing bits underneath.

Also realized I have a wedding and a honeymoon in the time frame of this project and that's going to be difficult to keep up...I'm thinking the best course of action is to do most of the blogs/projects before and schedule their release with a picture of what I'm up to as an update. I think that makes for the best of both worlds, and I'll still technically have 365 pictures, projects and haikus by the end.

OR I could have Emily participate in every single one for the course of that time. Hahaha I like this option more but I don't think Em will go for it. Might be dependent on what activities are slotted for those two weeks.

Haiku of the Day:
The slickness of bone
cuts tiny shards in muscles
too bulky to bare

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Reject" provided by a random word generator)



Today's "365" Project (Make a jingle for something in nature.)
"Dead Leaf"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive