Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fuel and Release

Finished another book today and got to get some running in. Starting packing for the big move and feeling more confident about how it will go. With the windows open the sounds of the street become invasive and I'm reminded of the busy world outside. Before it would give me anxiety but now it's a static sort of comfort. The teenage gaggle screaming and laughing. The thunks and sputters of passing pick-ups. The hammering of neighbors. The watering of plants. I live here.

Haiku of the Day:
Stomach pains sharpen
in an effort to provide
my self with good fuel

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Scatter" spoken by Krissy Lyon)


Today's "365" Project (Do something that involves smells. I went the food route.)
"Cheesy Quinoa and Kielbasa with a Frozen Iceberg Salad"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive