Saturday, June 18, 2016

Book Break

I'm realizing this next year is going to be quite an undertaking, much like the first year was, so I'm allowing myself a "sick" day every month. That's 12 total days where I can do whatever I want and not have to do anything here.

That being said, I have a few more months to hash out and a couple more Lives to explain...then the plan is to lay out all of it in The Contract and have a first draft ready by the 25th of the month. Then I'll go "live" with the thing on the first of July with a final draft and I'll leap into my first challenge month and we'll be off to the races!

I'm excited. A little nervous, but excited nonetheless.

Haiku of the Day:
Stacks on stacks on stacks
Our books laid out before us
Ripe for the plucking

Today's Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive