Monday, June 6, 2016

Cape N' Cleanse

The third challenge month I'll be covering is The Month of Cleansing. I mentioned this month briefly in the Next Steps post and the premise is simple: No cursing, no processed food, no alcohol and no animal based products (vegan). I hope to do this one earlier - my thought was September since there are few parties that month and it preps me for the final holiday-heavy quarter of the year. I think the cursing will be the hardest. Actually they all seem pretty bad now that I think about it.

Months so far:
The Month of Cleansing (September)
The Month of Composition (November)
The Month of Courage (month not yet known)

If you couldn't tell already, I've got some alliteration going with all the C's. I'd noticed that half of them began with the letter so I figured, Why not?

Haiku of the Day:
Meeting at the Cape
Wait, this is a thing I do?
Someone pinch me, please.

Today's Drawing (inspired by MW's word of the day, Walter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive