Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Blueprint Begins

First Sunday Planning day!

So I have a busy first week to start off on... three days of rehearsals, one friend date and then the wife and I head out for a wedding on Saturday. I will have to chose wisely and hope for the best. Here's what I'm thinking:

Mon - Board Game Designer - Look up and study the different types of boardgames. Identify a top three for the types I enjoy
Tues - Voice Actor - Record three different types of voices with a single line
Wed -  Poet - Go outside and write a short poem using a specific form
Thurs - Survivalist - Look up various ways to light a fire without a match. Start planning a trip to the woods.
Fri - Dancer - Learn a basic dance move
Sat - Carpenter - Brainstorm and come up with three basic things to make for the house. Think of one way to make each of them interesting.

Also I've drafted up a template for these Sunday check-ins:

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 0
2. Board Game Designer 
- 0
3. History Teacher 
- 0
4. Poet 
- 0
5. Carpenter - 0
6. Voice Actor - 0
7. Survivalist - 0
8. Playwright - 0
9. Drag Queen - 0
10. Spiritual Counselor - 0

Obviously I haven't official had a day yet so they are all zero but that should change this week!

Haiku of the Day:
Fuzzy carpet threads
cushion thick and callused toes
A fur substitute

Today's Drawing 

Jactitation - a tossing to and fro or jerking and twitching of the body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive